2020 / 2021 Rates & Rules
In Park Rules
The management welcomes you to Villa Spa and we will be pleased to assist you, if possible, with any problems or queries you may encounter. We hope your stay will be a happy and pleasant one and we ask for your help towards achieving this for yourself and others by having your party heed the following:
- Right of admission strictly reserved.
- NO REFUNDS under any circumstances for late arrivals or early departures
- Accounts are payable within 24 hours of arrival
- No extra persons permitted without prior consent.
- Only residents day visitors permitted and day fee payable at reception.
- Only one car per site or chalet. Visitors vehicles are NOT permitted into resort.
- No motor cycles may be ridden in the park (that includes 3 or 4 wheelers).
- No roller-skates, skateboards or motorized scooters permitted.
- Access deposit = R100.00
- A R500 breakages deposit for chalets will be levied on arrival and will only be returned once the unit has been checked and found in order
- R100 Service Levy will be charged on units left excessively untidy.
- Please Note smoking in the chalets will result in a R2000 fine.
- NO PETS PERMITTED. Dogs. Low-season (sites only) by prior arrangement. Small breed, must be on a leash
- NO EXTRA TENTS – awnings – puptents or add-a-rooms may be erected without prior consent. Puptents may not exceed 2.4 diameter. Any tents exceeding the above will be at R50 per tent per day
- NO PLASTIC GROUND SHEETS PERMITTED.
ONLY SHADE-CLOTH TYPE ALLOWED.
- No washing to be hung around chalets or sites – Only beach towels permitted.
- Electrical appliances to be kept to a minimum.
- Electric urns, two plate ovens, washing machines and tumble driers NOT PERMITTED.
- Portable braai’s must be 1 metre off the ground.
- Woodfires and bonfires are not permitted.
Arrival/ Departure Times
Caravan sites: No arrival before 11h00 or after 18h00
Departure before 10h00 unless otherwise arranged.
Chalets: No arrivals before 14h00 or after 18h00
Departures before 10h00 unless otherwise arranged.
- Deposit: Bookings are only valid upon receipt of the full deposit and signed reservation form. (Provisional bookings have to be confirmed with a deposit within 48 hours). The acceptance of a deposit by the resort constitutes a legal contract between the hirer and the resort. In addition the hirer accepts liability to pay the rental for the full booking period and agrees to abide by all the rules and conditions of the resort. Cheques are not accepted. Deposits are not transferable. Date changes will be treated as new bookings and are subject to availability. Non-arrival after 24 hours without notice will be treated as breach of contract
- In the event of a booking being cancelled ninety (90) days prior to the start of peak season arrival, or thirty (30) days prior to a mid or low season arrival as determined by the resort, then the applicant is obliged to advise the resort immediately by telephone of his intention to so cancel and thereafter to confirm his intention as such in writing addressed to the resort on email or fax. The resort shall retain 25% of the monies paid by the applicant to the resort and the balance shall be refunded to the applicant.
- Should the applicant cancel his booking closer to the commencement date than the period stipulated in 1 the deposit is non refundable and should the resort be unable to relet the site/chalet, the applicant will be liable for the full payment of the full balance of the hire fees
- Should the applicant fail to arrive at the resort by 12 noon on the day following the date of arrival, the resort shall be entitled to relet the site/chalet and any amount in respect of the deposit and hire fees shall still remain due, owing and payable in terms of clause aforesaid.
- LEGAL PROCEEDINGS: The applicant shall be liable for and pay all legal costs incurred by the resort, in respect of litigation between the resort and the applicant on an attorney and own client scale, including collection commission. At the opinion of the resort, any claim against the applicant may be brought in any Magistrate's Court having jurisdiction notwithstanding that the amount of that claim may exceed the jurisdiction of the Magistrate's Court.
- INDEMNITY: The Resort and its Management accepts no responsibility for any deaths, injury or illness sustained or suffered by any person, or tenant, loss or damage to any property, occurring within or arising from a visit or visits due to the negligence of the Resort or any of its staff or agents, or arising from the use of any facilities.